Monday, August 4, 2014

A BRITISH WOMAN MARRIES HER LOYAL DOG

Unknown | 9:21 AM | |



47-year-old British divorcee Amanda Rodgers has found wedding bliss with her dog called Sheba.

They became a couple in front of 200 people in Croatia and Rodgers couldn’t be happier.

“Sheba had been in my life for years, making me laugh and comforting me when I was feeling low,” she said. “I couldn’t think of anything more I’d need from a life partner.”

She married a man 20 years ago but their relationship ended after a few months.



When cupid struck a second time for Rodgers, she wanted to do things the proper way. She said, “I got down on one knee and proposed. I could tell by her tail wagging that she said ‘yes’”.

The ceremony took place in August 2012 and fulfilled all her dreams.

“I’d dreamed of a perfect wedding dress since I was small, I made it myself for the ceremony. The day was wonderful, more fun than the marriage. I gave her a kiss to seal the deal and then everyone threw confetti. It was a wonderful moment,” added Rodgers.

“I know the wedding to Sheba wasn’t real in the legal sense. But it was a nice way to mark what Sheba means to me. Sheba’s never unkind to me and she’s always happy.”
SHARE THIS
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 UdakuLove • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger