Thursday, July 31, 2014

THE OTHER SIDE OF VERA SIDIKA THAT FEW KNOW ABOUT.

Unknown | 12:23 PM | |


Controversial socialite, Vera Sidika, recently took to the social media to show her painting skills to her fans. Vera claims that she started painting at a tender age and further went to the University to sharpen her skills.


Here is what she had to say via social media;



Final work of my landscape painting. I know y'all never knew I could paint
Well, been doing this since I first held a pencil in kindergarten.

My parents made sure I went to an Art school in high school. Star of the Sea was one the best schools in Mombasa that had Art & Design. (Also won art trophies for the school) and got to Uni all I wanted to do was Design. Or an Art course because that's where my heart belongs!!!
I eat, breath, sleep and wake up to Art (any form of art, be it music, cooking, dancing, u name it!)

There are artists out there and most times we fail to appreciate them. People should give them a chance and platform to express themselves in the society. Coz trust me, going to a medical or law school entails you having been employed before you can set up your own firm. An Artist is their own BOSS. You don't need employment and with the gift you can always find means to provide for yourself and family.

LET'S LEARN TO APPRECIATE EACH OTHERS GIFTS AND TALENTS.
Much Love







SHARE THIS
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 UdakuLove • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger