Tuesday, August 19, 2014

INTERESTING:ASKED IF HER BIG BOOTY IS REAL,SEE WHAT VERA SIDIKA SAID!!

Unknown | 1:30 PM | |


Here's the thing, this is my page & I post whatever da hell I want. My body-(let me use an easier term for it to flow) If I wanna bleach my skin, brain, intestines, implants, ovaries that's my problem and not yours!

As long as you are not financing it neither do I have a debt with any of y'all. Stop complaining! Fake skin, fake boobs oh hell yeah I own it! I'm real about being fake.

But one thing for sure, my ass ain't fake. Don't compare pics of my modelling days when I was starving myself to get jobs with the current situation when I'm content with my life.

 The day I decide to go for surgery for my ass y'all will know it's fake cz I'll get a super round, huge, perfectly smooth no mistake Brazilian butt!!! & will def. Inform you.

My ass is too small to be claiming it's fake & if I gotta pay for surgery has be HUGE N PERFECT
SHARE THIS
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 UdakuLove • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger