Tuesday, August 12, 2014

VERA SIDIKA BADLY EMBARRASSES HUDDAH MONROE!!! SHE IS REALLY ON FIRE AS SHE EXPOSES THE S3X ORGY HUDDAH WAS INVOLVED IN... SEE SHOCKING DETAILS

Unknown | 1:56 PM | |


Talk of wh0r3s exposing each other! We're being treated to some sort of entertainment with these two socialites' beef. Vera Sidika is not done with Huddah after Huddah exposed Vera's abortions due to not knowing who the father to her unborn children was.

Below is Vera's comprehensive vicious attack directed to Huddah even exposing her prostitution in West Africa and her being involved in sex orgies;





Damn right I got into some gossip. Yes. Bitch always lie about one thing it two!!! FYI; these are bbm messages and chose to keep my friend anonymous and not show dp cz I honestly don't want to involve.


Well. She's the FACE OF CAMPARI LIke really??? Campari really? Damn atleast lie about being face of summit beer by Keroche breweries a local company that nobody would bother to google that shit! you own a boutique!?? Enheeee! You forgot to mention you also own a "REAL ESTATE" company that doesn't have a website neither a physical address coz honestly I'm interested in properties!! They say you look broke cz damn Bitch claims she own all these yet even her hair looks like the perfect spot for chicken to lay eggs! While you were struggling with braids for two years straight to save up for two lace wigs that don finish. Yet still pointing fingers at the Queen of weaves. You just learnt this the other day! Sit yo ass down.




Stop claiming it's photoshop coz woman I have am the list of names of the people u been running your mouth to and everything in detail. Don't let me go there. Cz trust me I can. I'm like a fucking pig. I definitely enjoying getting dirty! Cz this has to stop!!! Don't fucking bring my name up;


PS;The face of Campari is UMA THURMAN google that shit before you start lying to very intelligent people. You look ESTU'PIDO!!! (insert Spanish accent)
Next time they will record your conversation and I will gladly post it here. Since u don't wanna air your issues out. And let's see how "photoshopped" that would be!

Btw. Today I have decided to give u 1 day of fame!!! Make you a little bit relevant coz I know how much u die for attention. There you go!


She then unleashed a missile about '@Huddahthebosslady' being involved in a an orgy!





She also had something for Huddah's 'sympathizers';

"I SAID IT LOUD AND CLEAR. NOBODY HELD A GUN ON YOU HERE. IF U CLEARLY NOT INTERESTED. ITS NOT EVEN MEANT FOR YOU JUST FUCKING UNFOLLOW. IM JUST SENDING A MESSAGE TO SOME MUMU WHO REFUSE TO GROW UP AND WILL DEFINITELY SEE THESE POSTS USING HER PARODY ACCOUNTS STALKING MY PAGE."
SHARE THIS
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 UdakuLove • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger